The Hot Seat

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened. - Winston Churchill

Friday, April 01, 2005

Take it Easy

So comes the end of another beauty of a week. I love Fridays, I go to my single class in the morning and the rest of the day is in my hands. And so four hours later and happily filled with Taco Bell here I sit.

The weather is wonderful as far as I'm concerned (pauses to look at the dark clouds threatening rain outside his window) I don't mind rain as long as things warm up around here. I move we shorten winter to three weeks surrounding Christmas and call the rest a wash.

Need to get to work on engineering projects in the upcoming week, look into a summer job, have my classes line up for fall. Spring cleaning for the professional student.

Today, however, I'll watch the storm and research Poverty Reduction. Note the new link to the Millennium Campaign.

Oh and I can't leave without pointing out the nifty script I found that let's you host New York Times headlines on your site. The Washington Post has a similar service. Yet another reason to start your day with a visit to the Hot Seat. Next might come a little audio fun.

Who loves ya, baby?

1 Comments:

  • Yeah, I'm sure you're going to do that, Turnea/Alesis. But don't rent out my side of the room just yet. LOL. I enjoyed some chinese food a little while ago and am glad you got your taco bell.

    By Blogger Internet Street Philosopher, at 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home