The Hot Seat

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened. - Winston Churchill

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Return to Normalcy

I'm baaaaack!

Took a wonderful trip to New York and got to see all sorts of interesting things.

Highlight of the trip, in my opinion, was an informative and interesting tour of the United Nations. I also got to visit the World Trade Center site, hang around in Times Square and Central Park and all manner of other distinctly New York things to do.

Someone is pointing out I didn't blog. Someone should know I forgot the charger to my phone...

Well, let bygones be bygones. If I get any good pics I'll post them in.

Good to be scrutinizing the headliners again after that a little break.

Look out world, Turnea is back and he's full of beans!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home