The Hot Seat

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened. - Winston Churchill

Thursday, May 26, 2005

What's New?

Were have I been you ask?

Busy.

Cementing my academic future, seeking gainful employment, reading and greatly enjoying "The End of Poverty."

If a book gets me to put down Heinlein, it's gotta be good.

News is middling, new "Amnesty International" report pretty upset over Gitmo and prisoner abuse.
America's Debate is all over it as usual.

A new Iraqi-led offensive in Baghdad which I wish all the best for.

I might be going to New York soon, which should provide me with fresh material, that would leave LA as the last trademark American metropolis I've not been to I figure.

Suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home