The Hot Seat

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened. - Winston Churchill

Monday, April 04, 2005

Iraq Updates and Some Irrelevancy

First of all, I was wrong again (must be like the third time this year, I'm really slowing down).

Ghazi Al-Yawer will not be Iraq's Assembly speaker he turned down the job offer. Instead we have Hajim Al-Hassani Al-Yawer's party member and frequent critic of US forces (sorry puppet government theorists...)

Next meeting is Wed. when hopefully they will finally form a government at get the ball rolling on a consitution. I suppose it's best they get all the wrangling over now rather than then...

Moving right along, I picked up this quiz link at another blog ("The Wertz Generation" another AD'er and generally an interesting blogger/debater).

I like net quizzes, it kills time I could spend working or some other such nonsense, enjoy.


Advanced Global Personality Test Results
Extraversion40%
Stability66%
Orderliness40%
Empathy70%
Interdependence56%
Intellectual76%
Mystical36%
Artistic30%
Religious70%
Hedonism10%
Materialism50%
Narcissism36%
Adventurousness70%
Work ethic23%
Self absorbed50%
Conflict seeking83%
Need to dominate30%
Romantic30%
Avoidant70%
Anti-authority70%
Wealth16%
Dependency56%
Change averse43%
Cautiousness56%
Individuality43%
Sexuality50%
Peter pan complex36%
Physical security50%
Food indulgent50%
Histrionic43%
Paranoia43%
Vanity36%
Hypersensitivity30%
Female cliche23%
Take Free Advanced Global Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

3 Comments:

  • You scored highest in conflict seeking?!? Wonder if there is a correlation between that and your passion for debating.../sarcasm

    :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:56 PM  

  • Yep, here all the time I figured I was easy-going, but now it is abudantly clear that I'm just looking for trouble. :p

    The funny thing is I think that's pretty accurate. I, my little brother, and to some extent my father are all that way.

    Something in those ornery Turner genes. :D

    By Blogger Turnea, at 6:15 PM  

  • to add: and yet when there's no "issue" at hand to argue over people always say I could get along with anybody.

    I should publish a lists of "no-no buttons", things not to discuss if they wish to converse with "happy Turnea" rather than "Turnea the terrible debater" lol

    By Blogger Turnea, at 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home