The Hot Seat

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened. - Winston Churchill

Monday, April 04, 2005

Summer Break

In most of the world last week was one serious snore fest. I mean come now, we got treated to
"up-to-the-minute" coverage of some lady who skipped out on her wedding. I would much rather see the public pelting of all the news editors who thought coverage of this "event" was a good idea.

Let the last network to stop covering said nonsense receive the first rotten egg.

For me it was finals week, hence a bit hectic and busy. It contributed to the long post gap around here but it is no more!

I am officially out for the summer and hopefully that means more blogging goodness. I plan to try out that Audioblogger...thingy..... soon on my brand new neat cell phone (it's got a slide-out QWERTY keyboard, I love doodads.)

Just a heads up that all is not quite on the front, at least not for long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home