The Hot Seat

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened. - Winston Churchill

Sunday, June 12, 2005

The end is near...

I know what you're all saying out there, you don't need to spell it out.

Turnea doesn't post anymore, he's lost the love, sold out to man!

It ain't true folks. I have been working at getting a job, which I think is going well, God willing I start this week, but it doesn't mean I've forgotten to run my mouth.

I found out that a local library has the movies "City of God" and "Maria Full of Grace" while lying in wait for those to be returned so as I can't swoop in and enjoy I picked up Guns, Germs, and Steel a Pulitzer Prize winner by Jared Diamond on cultural histories and why some areas of the world became dominate industrial powers and some were interrupted at various points en route.

So far so good, I'll give the recommendation (or not) when I'm about finished.

New News?

Kuwait appoints its first woman minister in the government (yay!), 18 poor nations are getting their unpayable debts canceled and wonder of I wonder what's going on...

Apple is switching to Intel.

..and here I am letting my subscription to MacAddict lapse. I need information! Where am I? Who am I?!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home