The Hot Seat

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened. - Winston Churchill

Friday, July 01, 2005

Live 8 Begins Tomorrow!

I should have given everyone more notice but I've been a bit busy and this is outside my area of expertise.

Live 8 is, of course, a huge group of worldwide concerts ahead of the G8 summit in Scotland.

I on the other hand am only of moderate size with two left feet and a tin ear.

That said, everyone who's interested should definitely have a chance to get involved.

If you haven't heard about this one the cave is not for you, my friend.

This is going to be the largest global broadcast in history.

Web links are forth coming.
Live 8 site

Full Coverage form the BBC

Yahoo! News Coverage

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home