The Hot Seat

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened. - Winston Churchill

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Appendicitis...Brief Hiatus

If there is one thing I can be always faulted for it's organization. Try as I might (or might not... whatever) scheduling seems to be an unattainable goal. This week an unwanted appointment forced its way in. Minor surgery.

Sunday morning I had my appendix removed, which sort of put a damper on things. I'm back at home and will spend a week or two recovering before I'm back at full again.

Ah well...

2 Comments:

  • Doh! Who wants that silly old apendix anyway?

    Get some rest and get well soon!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:41 PM  

  • Yeah, organization is a flaw of yours, but its a weakness I share also. Get well, friend and I'll keep you in my prayers.

    By Blogger Internet Street Philosopher, at 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home