The Hot Seat

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened. - Winston Churchill

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Karl Rove

When I included politics as one of my "interests" in this blog, I knew I had to say that just so that people would understand this blog wouldn't focus much on the latest news from Tinseltown.

That said, politics is pretty much uninteresting as far as it is alone. I am interested in public policy, ie decisions by politicians which affect the larger reality.

That should explain why despite the "furor" over the Karl rove story you haven't heard me say a word about it.

The story is short:
Policy implications= Zero

Whether Karl Rove is shipped of to Alcatraz or wins the lottery really doesn't matter so I won't concern myself or this blog with it.

I don't waste my time....

Well I do, but that's an entirely different matter.

Anyway, I won't waste yours.

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for not wasting my time!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home