The Hot Seat

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened. - Winston Churchill

Monday, August 15, 2005

Transition Period

I'm fine.. I'm fine. Just a little busy is all.

I'll be working this week on preparations for the return to school which mostly explains both why I haven't been updating and why I am often hard to get it touch with by other means.

No worries. I should be moving back into the dorm this weekend, God willing. Once things settle down all normal action may continue.

Until then I'll be fretting and making phone calls like every year.

Oh, and I saw the new Deuce Bigelow movie.

It was, of course, utterly despicable, but also quite funny. The movie Bad Santa should have been. I wouldn't see it twice and I wouldn't recommend it to the squeamish or even reasonably moral.

The degenerates among us however would love it.

2 Comments:

  • What in heck is a "Mommy Blog" anyway?
    I have been blogging for almost two years now, and I'd just like to know what exactly a "Mommy Blog" or a "Daddy Blog" is and why I don't have one.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children."

    Kahlil Gibran
    china art site/blog. It pretty much covers china art related stuff.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:08 PM  

  • Let's all go see "March of the Pinguins!"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home