The Hot Seat

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened. - Winston Churchill

Saturday, May 20, 2006

I'm up! I'm up!

Wowzers, were have I been? (The question on everyone's mind).

Well after promising to take it easier this semester I promptly turned around to drown myself i(very rewarding labor).

I've have been so busy I can't really get it across to you just yet as my dazed little brain is still a little confused (help me out here, what month is it?).

That's not the half of it. That guy, you know the one who says "It's better to have loved and lost" etc. etc.

Sooo not getting a Christmas card...

I learned that the radio airwaves are a publicly owned torture device made to repeat a certain girl's name over and over in songs until certain drivers become distracted.

That distracted drivers may drive 80 mph in a seventy zone in Cullman.

That the Highway Patrol thinks very little of these driving habits.

That one who has never received a ticket for anything before has a tendency to get nervous forget a law enforcement official has simply gone to his vehicle to write a ticket and drive away.

That this results in another ticket.

That I really need to get a summer job fast.

That young relations are likely to engage in tossing rocks.

That when they are doing this within arm range of your car trouble is bound to occur.

That I can get a rear windshield replaced for $235 and odd cents.

That I really should looking for that job.

That my computer decides to break at the most annoying times.

That my little sister's computer will have to do.

Life -1 Turnea-0

...on the upside grades look pretty durn good this semester.



Anywhoo, I'm back.

2 Comments:

  • Well, my life has been interesting...my boss just got out of the hospital, the girl that I...you know keeps confusing me with her intentions, Mom & Dad & sister are OK, but not sure about some other things...And trying to figure out if you are still alive and well...talk to ya later...

    By Blogger Internet Street Philosopher, at 9:40 PM  

  • http://www.sacred-texts.com/shi/bsd/index.htm

    Some Bushido...

    By Blogger Internet Street Philosopher, at 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home