The Hot Seat

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened. - Winston Churchill

Saturday, March 18, 2006

"Let no dog bark!"

Okay, is it just me or did time take on the consistency of cold molasses for the past couple weeks? I mean seriously I think the government has finally found a way to shut all the bloggers up.


Give them nothing to talk about....


So should we break out the champagne and declare victory against incompetence or wonder what exactly they're up to that their not telling us about?

Things are happening outside the States, of course, huge protests in France over new labor laws, Milosevic kicking the bucket, Liberia finally demanding Taylor gets his...


All well and good, but not enough to make eke time out of my busy (and frankly confusing, I'll post separately on that soon) day.

If this keeps up I'll have to regale you all with stories on my oh-so-interesting life.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home