The Hot Seat

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened. - Winston Churchill

Thursday, February 02, 2006

We Have Arrived

Shock for me today. This blog, for what I think is the first time has been linked to by someone who I don't think I know in any capacity.

AD, College, old high school buddy, nope. I think someone actually found something I had to say here interesting enough to add as link without the benefit of knowledge of my AD ranting.

So big round of applause for The Anteater for recognizing quality. I shall respond by returning the great linking favor and most likely posting more on the issue we seem to share in common.

Life is good.

2 Comments:

  • Heyas :)

    Thanks for listing my blog on your site Turnea (I don't know your real name )

    I promise to return the favor once I figure out how.
    ciao
    Betka

    By Blogger bucket, at 3:36 PM  

  • No problem.

    By now I've gotten over the aversion to use my real name on the internet so it's fine if you call me Alesis as that is my real name.

    There's a decent tutorial on links in the blogger help page, that's how I learned. :)

    By Blogger Turnea, at 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home