The Hot Seat

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened. - Winston Churchill

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Get Creative

Late as always I finally took the latest web test that's been making the round, I take it over and over to make sure but the results are pretty consistent, these are the words of the Great Internet Quiz.

Hear Ye!

You scored as Cultural Creative. Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational.

Cultural Creative


63%

Existentialist


56%

Fundamentalist


50%

Materialist


44%

Idealist


38%

Postmodernist


31%

Modernist


31%

Romanticist


6%

What is Your World View? (updated)
created with QuizFarm.com

Say it with me now.

Oohmmm....

2 Comments:

  • I see... I am glad that you are not much of a post-modernist... (And the young ladies wish you were more of an romanticist...) And what does "oohmmm" sound like? I'll need a demonstration later on when I see you ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:07 AM  

  • I hit 88% cultural creative on their test.

    I think the test is a bit wacked.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home