The Hot Seat

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened. - Winston Churchill

Friday, May 06, 2005

Which way did he go, George?

I Live!!

In all honesty I've been alive for a while yet, but the blog has not seen much activity and I promise to change that rather soon. I could blame the slow news spell, the fact that last week was finals week at school.

Although both have played their part the laziness of summer rears it ugly head as well.

..but that shall soon be over, the time for rapid-fire posting is nigh!

2 Comments:

  • Sure, Turnea. Tell us anything. And you still have yet to post an audioblog...when's that coming?

    By Blogger Internet Street Philosopher, at 12:35 PM  

  • Very soon, that is to say as soon as I figure out something worth saying that won't take a year :P

    By Blogger Turnea, at 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home