The Hot Seat

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened. - Winston Churchill

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

So.. here we are again...

Alright, transition complete. I am now back in a college dorm with morning classes and high-speed internet.

This means many things, most of them good. In particular it means that I won't have to deal with dial-up for a few more months.

Thank heaven for small favors.

On the down side, I now owe the Feds money but they've promised not come around looking for money until I graduate.

That's reasonable, how I wish the private sector could be so giving. The college wants monthly payments, eating into my pizza money, the fiends.

At this rate I might have to consume something healthy every week or so.

New theory:

It's all a plot to reduce the obesity rate among college students, it's not working.

2 Comments:

  • Welcome back. Can I say that not actually being there? Eh.

    So what kind of classload do you have this year? None of those deaded 8ams, right?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:42 PM  

  • Well I'm taking 14 hours, less than I normally do though it'll be at two school. Picked up some classes at UAH.

    No eight o'clocks that I know of, but I've recived word that there is a re-scheduling in the works for one of my classes.

    Fingers crossed for extra sleep.

    By Blogger Turnea, at 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home